Friday 30 August 2013

All I Wanted Was Tunes (August)

Thanks to everyone who sent in a suggestion for the first All I Wanted Was Tunes project. I've had a blast listening to all your recommendations over the past few days, and now it's time to let you listen to the playlist.

If you want to listen to the playlist on YouTube, you can do so here.
If you want to listen to the playlist on Spotify, you can do so here

Be warned if you are choosing to listen to the spofity playlist. Sadly, some of the tracks chosen are not available on the service. Where this was the case, I chose a different song from the band/artist so you could still get a taster of their music.

You can also see all of the songs in list format below.
Let me know if there's any other music services that you would like me to create the playlist on. 

Happy listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment